Saturday, September 3, 2016

Request For Sunni Books or a Sunni Pen Pal

Bismillah

Asalam 3leikoum wrwb

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I have a friend in a federal prison that I did time with who alhumdulillah is 100% Sunni, 'Ashari &  Maliki. I can honestly say the bro is one of the only Muslims that I met that has Taqwa and on his Deen full time in the feds. He is in need of books on tasawwuf or PDF printouts. Any books must be sent from the publisher or Amazon, because the feds don't allow private books. He could also use a penpal or telephone friend. His case is not terror related and he is not a scumbag rat like many other fake Muslims I have met there. Please inbox me for his contact info. I would do it myself but I am prohibited from having contact with any felons. May Allah reward you 1000x for your support (not just a like thumbs up).

Barek Allah Feekoum,
Akhouk Yousef

1 comment:

  1. How do I inbox you Sidi?
    My mail-id proactive.muhsin[at-the-rate]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete